Terms Of Services
Use of the Website - By accessing the website, you warrant and represent to the website owner that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of information made available via the website.
The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively “trademarks”) displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of the website owner. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of the website owner.
External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of the website owner and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk.
The website owner makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the website.
The website owner shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, your or your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In particular, neither the website owner nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
If there is a conflict or contradiction between the provisions of these website terms and conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices, the other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices which relate specifically to a particular section or module of the website shall prevail in respect of your use of the relevant section or module of the website.
Any provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to being void, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as void and the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect.
Use of this website shall in all respects be governed by the laws of the state of (M.P.), INDIA., regardless of the laws that might be applicable under principles of conflicts of law. The parties agree that the (M.P.) courts located in INDIA county, (M.P.), shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all controversies arising under this agreement and agree that venue is proper in those courts.
Below terms are applicable on all projects handled by Mr.HiTech Team:
• Quotation are valid for 7 days from date of issue.
• The payment of Projects below 50,000.00INR must be paid first in order to execute the project.
• Mr.HiTech Team can only entertain written communication via email, only on our official email address's. No other modes will be entertained i.e., phone call or text messages via phone, whatsapp, etc.
• An 50-60% initial/token amount is required in order to start a project. This amount carry domain registration, hosting fees (if any), web designing and development fees, processing fee, etc. and are non-refundable.
• Maximum 2 web-design are offered to clients ( i.e., Only in Web/Graphic Designing NOT Development ). Client have to choose one design that suits their business needs. Each website / app / software developement project has only 2 revisions. Extra web page designing, and revisions are chargeable & will be added to the generated Invoice.
• The payment can also be made through installment but client are solely responsible for making full payment as per given date.
• If client failed to make full payment as per given date, Mr.HiTech reserves the right to take applicable legal actions against customers.
• The customers are solely responsible to make late fee charges (generally 10% per month of total project cost), if they failed to make payment as per last given/signed/agreement date.
• In case of payment failure / payment overdue, Mr.HiTech reserves the right to suspend/cancelled any product/service(s) of their customers under Client Area.
• In case of payment failure / payment overdue, Mr.HiTech reserves the right to un-provide & de-activate any promotional product/service(s) [i.e. seo, backup, payment gateway and etc. services] offered to them.
• Mr.HiTech developers endeavours to create pages that are search friendly, however, Developer gives no guarantee that the site will become listed with Search Engine or of certain search result.
• Promotional offers also contains validity. Post expiry the client must pay for it as per there renewal fees. Failure for payment leads to service suspension.
• Promotional offers are provided time to time and are limited, so Mr.HiTech team reserves the right to un-provide it to there customers if promotion are expired.
• The extra services offered to customers are promotional things and its output cannot be guaranteed.
• Any promotional offers which are held and non served to customers due to non-payment / payment-overdue, can be provided only, if customer pay full payment as per generated invoice.
• The quotation given by Mr.HiTech team is just an estimated cost of project. But actual cost may be vary if customer can demanding extra things [i.e., add-on, product/service(s)], work and updations.
• Mr.HiTech builds website/application/software(s) exactly same as client requirement which discussed in the meeting before project execution and it will be completed as given timeframe. The same has been clearly written in project quotation/ proposal offered to Client that how Mr.HiTech Team build and implement the features in the project.
• With above point, Mr.HiTech will completed the work within particular timeframe. However, this doesn't includes any holidays ; also refer our regular working days and time schedule on official website of Contact Us page.
• With above points, Mr.HiTech will completed the project within particular timeframe. However, if client can request any change/ updation/ feature addition(s) on the project so obviously it increase the project completion date. And the charges of any extra revisions of the project will be added to the project invoice. So the project overall cost will get some hikes.
• With above points, "", sometimes Client can continously request frequent changes which is sometimes impossible to serve. In that cases, Mr.HiTech can sent Client an notice that "We have already completed the project as mentioned in the Quotation or Proposal" and can terminate the project. Client can request its source code only after they have NO Dues. This helps Client to continue their work from hiring other I.T. Companies which probably makes it possible.
• With above points, "", any new updation lead us to re-write the entire code of the project, so sometimes, bugs will be appeared in the project and it may takes couple of weeks or months for the fixing. However, with continous changes on the project we can't guarantee when the project will be completed.
• If any client demands extra work / updation / revisions / add-ons / meetings on/for their website project. So Mr.HiTech billing team will add charges to the customer/client invoice of ongoing project. And this charges may be vary from the project cost and the amount which is mentioned in agreement. The client must be agreed to pay that charges in order to get proper rights of their website / or to make their website live. In case, if client disagree to pay that charges, Mr.HiTech billing team reserves the right to cancelled that project and suspend all services, by sending a notice to the concerned client/customer via email. In such cases, all payments made earlier to the Mr.HiTech firm can not be refunded back to the client.
• Mr.HiTech will charge a nominal fees to there customer/client(s) after 2 meetings. The charges may be between 500INR to 1500INR for local customers, and 2500INR to 10,000INR for outstation customers.
• In all projects we'll set a dead line in which our developers completes that project. However, in some cases, from client-end some delayed occured i.e., client doesn't able to provide contents in a particular timeframe, or demandinmg extra revision/ updation or changes, etc. In that cases, we hold that project for few days. If client fails to provide us the required content in a given time frame. So Mr.HiTech team reserved the right to cancelled that project. We'll sent a notice via email for the same to the concerned client.
• Any project which is delayed due to client-end, in that cases, we'll marked their project on hold for few days and assign new projects to our team. The pending project will be re-assign to our team only if our developers has free slots. In that cases, the client must agreed to put their project status on hold.
• Any project which is delayed due to client-end -> not entertain / not providing required data or information to Mr.HiTech team, in that case Mr.HiTech reserves the right to close that project without providing refund to the concerned client. If client want to restart the project from last cancelled work, then client must have to pay again full project cost mentioned in the invoice.
• All project source codes will be provided to Client only, if it is separately mentioned in the Agreement. But that codes are encrypted based on IonCube, ZendGuard, SourceGuardian or any other encryption technology.
• All software/application and codes are listed for sell on our website/app are based on unique license for each and every customer. This license can be issue based on Domain Name or Server IP Address.
• With above point, all this codes are encrypted and issued to client based on license terms, only after payment confirmation.
• Also, payment has No Overdues. Code will be released only after Billing/Account Dept. clearance.
• Decrypted source code will be provided to Client only, if it is separately mentioned in the agreement and invoice. Decrypted source codes are chargeable and its cost are separately mentioned in the Invoice exclude from project cost.
• We encrypt source codes to protect our genuine works from piracy and duplicacy. Therefore, it must be purchased separately by client and please note that this also must be written in Agreement and Invoice that Client bought "Decoded Full Source Code". Else client can not be entertained.
• Unauthorized use/ modification/ tempering/ decoding/ resell/ of any application/ codes (any format i.e., byte code, encrypted or decrypted) developed by Mr.HiTech / Mr.HiTech Web Solutions may leads client to legal penalties.
• All codes will be also provided to Client on License Basis and having Validity. Generally, all our Source Code Licenses are Valid for 1 Domain Name and having 1 year Validity / or lifetime validity (lifetime validity needs to be separately mentioned in the agreement and invoice). i.e, License Basis: Domain Or IP / Validity: 1 year or so on..
• Client can renew the validity/ or request for change of domain name or IP on which code is licensed, by paying fees to the Mr.HiTech Team.
• All SaaS Application (Software which is provided to Client on Rental Basis) doesn't comes with Source Code, Hosting Setup, etc. For buying the same then Client must have to bought software source code, server, domain, etc for further usages.
• Mr.HiTech didn't guarantee delivery of 100% features that is mentioned in project proposal offered to client, if project has discounted to client from actual project cost or bargained.
• Android/ iOS Apps (WebView/Hybrid applications) doesn't comes with android source code. Client will only get APK file with the release version so that client can publish the app to their playstore account.
• With above points, "", such apps doesn't cover any guarantee (i.e., in how many devices, os platform, api level, etc. it will works or support) since this is a part of add-on services.
• With above points, "", such apps build only once with very basic functionalities and Mr.HiTech doesn't guarantee of its feature, function(s) and also doesn't provide any support, future/ new app releases, etc. for the same.
• Android/ iOS Apps: Mr.HiTech will charge Client for publishing the app to its/ or Client's PlayStore/App Store. This charges includes Mr.HiTech Support Charges and Publishing Fees as per the PlayStore/App Store pricing.
• Mr.HiTech add backlink's to our official website in the website/app on all of our projects in the form of, Designed & Developed Or Powered By Mr.HiTech. This gives our Clients to avail free additional benefits of basic updation services during the active service periods. This changes will be limited to a cost of 1K INR (max. 2 changes) between active billing cycle, further this mentioned cost the charges will be shared to client and added to the client invoice. In case Client required to remove this links so that we need a written email from client end which instruct us to not using backlinks on their project website/app. However, in that case client must have to purchase AMC for their project else they will be charged for any changes required by them. For AMC pricings and features list, please refer the quotation/ proposal you received from Mr.HiTech Sales Team.
• Mr.HiTech provide FREE Technical Support, Bug Fixing Assistance, etc. during Active AMC Plan of Client, afterwhich or without any active AMC Plan, any kind of support are chargeable.
• Mr.HiTech offers best costing for feature addition or updation on active code, etc. on any ongoing projects, if client having Active AMC Plans. Please note, without AMC Plan, Features Addition/ Updation on any active code is chargeable without any discount.
• Mr.HiTech also offers FREE AMC for all projects, and please note AMC Plans started from the date when project move to live mode (demo or live server), this duration is available on Quotation/ Proposal. We strongly recommend every client to buy AMC Service as per their requirements. Plans is available in the quotation/ proposal.
• Mr.HiTech build website/app that run perfectly on any web server. Although, this code run perfectly on Mr.HiTech Servers because it supports necessary environment, but we didn't guarantee if Client are unable to run the same on 3rd party hosting/server service provider.
• Mr.HiTech will provide full support to the client if the code having execution issue on Mr.HiTech Server's. Also, Client must required an Active AMC Plan to get support from Mr.HiTech related to 3rd party hosting/server service provider.
• Mr.HiTech can upload all data to Cloud/Server after project completion /or handover the same to Client as per Agreement/ToS, afterwhich Mr.Hitech takes No Responsibility of maintaining Project Code. Client are solely reponsible for any data loss or damage.
• Mr.HiTech reserves the right to Modify any Invoice and add charges for any extra service that client availed.
• Mr.HiTech will not take any guarantee for Backup Services ; security and vulnerablility issues on code, if client host contents on any 3rd party Hosting/ Server service provider.
• Any projects which having settled payment rather than actual project cost, then in that case Mr.HiTech will not deliver any proposed or offered features under the ongoing project; product/ service(s).
• With above points, "", client can settle payment for any one project in the lifetime. Settled term means "defaulter", any client who are not making payments/ actual payment/ or having long dues / or bargain for billed cost after project completion.
• With above points, "", in that case Mr.HiTech deny to provide any source code, add-on(s), bundled things, etc. to client. This also leads client support priority to very low i.e, client queries may not be entertained in any manner.
• With above points, "", in such cases, Mr.HiTech left the work as it is and may doesn't complete the project i.e., an incomplete project. The client can only able to use software/ app which part is already completed.
• With above points, "", settlement is the option for defaulter clients to make things running for particular time/ duration only.
• With above points, "", if client can demand settlement everytime then this will damage client reputation and Mr.HiTech will also blacklist such customer(s). Such customers are also not entertained in either email/ or phone calls/ ticket system etc. And also their accounts and relevant product/ service(s) will be permanently locked/ terminated.
• Strictly, No Refund will be provided to customer on any Web Packages.
• Strictly, No Refund will be provided to customer who have payment overdues or paid payment in installments.
• Strictly, No Refund will be provided, if customer cancelled the project after website gets live/online either on Demo or Active Server.
• Strictly, No Refund will be provided to customers whose project will crossed the project deadline. This will be mostly happens by client-end, because they will failed to provide us the contents in a particular time frame. Or sometime they demands extra work/updation/revision(s), in that cases too the project will crossed it project completion date.
• Strictly, No Refund will be provided to customer if they cancelled any project which is under development. Whatever they had reasons, the client are solely responsible for all of their loses.
• Strictly, No Refund will be provided if customer get product/service(s) in discounted price. Or if paid payment is less than amount which is mentioned in invoice.
• Strictly, No Refund will be provided to customer on sell of any readymade available software/ website / application. Beacause we have already provide the Demo to client at no cost to check whether it fits their requirement or not.
• All Customer/Client(s) must be agreed to this Terms and Conditions before signing up to any of our Product and Services under Mr.HiTech Client Account. This terms can be found at the time of Registration with Mr.HiTech Client Account and can be captured in digital form using Client IP address, Or refer quotation/ proposal file footer section where the hyperlinks of ToS pages is clearly mentioned.
• Other services i.e., Hosting, Servers, Domain Names, IP Usages, Digital SSL Certificates, etc. terms can be found at TOS page.
• The client must agreed to all the Terms, Conditions and Policies of the firm Mr. HiTech and Mr.HiTech Web Solutions before taking any product and service(s). Afterwhich, queries on ToS will not be entertained in any manner.
• Please note that this ToS page is also included in the Signed Agreement Or Shared with Client, refer end part of the Agreement and Quotation. Client are responsible to explore this links and can understand and agreed this ToS, and must raised any query on the ToS before taking any services. However, this ToS is the general Terms of Services offered to Client, no matter whether the agreement is signed or not.
• Subject to Indore jurisdiction only.
Last Updated on : Jan 01, 2019